to Wuxi International Club!
We are a group of foreign country nationals (e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium,
Burundi, Canada, Cuba, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, India, Japan,
Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines,
Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United States, Uruguay) who
meet regularly and organize activities, trips and visits for the Wuxi
expatriates thus, providing a community and friends making you feel at home
while living in Wuxi.
Currently we are able to offer the following activities to our
- Luncheons at 12:00 pm every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the
month. You are
always welcome. Just ask for the venue by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members can check it on the internet website or in the monthly newsletter.
- Foreign Investors Meeting every 1st Monday of the month. For more information plase send us an e-mail.
- Welcome Tea to welcome all new members (in town or in our
- Farewell lunch organized for those who are departing so we can say
- Baby & Toddler Play Group (0 - 3 years old)
- Yoga Classes
- Tai Chi Classes
- Chat & Craft Afternoon
- Book Reading Club
- Golf on the driving range
- Chinese Language Classes
- Chinese Caligraphy and Chinese Painting
We also offer information about getting around in Wuxi like:
More activities for our members
- "Wuxi Quick Cards" - information in English, Chinese characters
and pinyin about shopping, dining, medical care, etc.
- Tourist Guides
- Welcome Book
Our special "Ladies' Night" takes place once a
month in alternating places.
We also organize a monthly day trip to
different places around Wuxi. For example Shanghai, Pearl Market in Suzhou,
Caves and Tea plantation of Yixing and Pottery Shopping in Dingshan.
Monthly "Pot-luck-dinner" in alternating members'
homes. An event where everybody brings a dish and their own drinks so we can
have a nice evening together and taste some delicious food.
In addition, we will organize occasional events, e.g.: Volleyball for
families, Bowling Night, Dinner & Dance evening.
New ideas for our members and their families are always welcome.
Please feel free to visit our website again. We update it weekly, you'll be
able to use our forum and guestbook soon.